Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday 6th July : Day 13

I admire Amelie Mauresmo's ability to win today . In the past her nerves might have let her down , but in the last few months she seems to have found an inner steel . I hope she wins on Saturday .

Anxiety is incredibly debilitating . I have a predisposition towards nerves and tension which often strikes several days before the fear-inducing event . The two classics are tennis matches and flights . I now take a couple of diazepam pills before getting on a plane.


Anyway ,I'm gonna try to get some sleep now ,although I'm a bit worried about what the market is going to do tomorrow....................

A bientot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Finky said...

Normski, I am told the only way is practice : keep putting yourself in that situation until you get 'used' to it . But I fear thts easier said than done!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home