Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday 18th September : Day 27

Well , its been an interesting few days (for me, not for you , but read on if you've nothing better to do!). After my win in the Nationals , I felt that mentally I had held it together better than before. So I tried to take this inner calmness and try to make it my normal attitude on court.

Four weeks in and I am enjoying my tennis more than ever, win or lose . Yesterday I played a very tough Surrey League match in which I lost both my rubbers , but after getting thrashed in the first round my partner and I bounced back to have match points in the second round, only to lose in the champions tiebreak . But yet again it just felt good to compete and not be hurt by the loss.

All of this actually means I can concentrate on the many deficiencies in my game and may lead to some sort of improvement . The only downside is that everyone is telling me how boring I am . Nothing new there , really!

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home