Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thursday 4th August : Day 19

So the dream team won their first match together : Murray beat Ramon Delgado in straight sets last night . Ego notwithstanding , Gilbert is professional enough to make the relationship work . In fact the pressure is entirely on Murray , because he really has been given all the tools to succeed . He has had a miriad of wildcards and now Brad Gilbert , so anything less than top 20 would surely be perceived as a failure .

I've been playing quite a lot lately , but I seem to be getting slower . Must be old age. In a couple of weeks I play qualifying for the Grass Court Nationals . I am 0-2 trying to get into the main draw , and it's hard to be optimistic . You never know, my tremendous mental strength might see me through .

London in August is a great place to be ; traffic is light and it's easy to get a court . I guess Beirut is quite similar right now .


See ya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home